We will provide easels, foam boards, and pins for mounting posters up to 40 inches in width by 30 inches in length (100 cm x 75 cm). If you do not wish to travel with your poster, one possibility is to place an online print order with FedEx and pickup at the following nearby location.
Call for Posters
The IEEE DTPI 2022 Poster session provides researchers with opportunities to present their cutting-edge work in an interactive manner in front of an expert audience of academic and industry scientists and engineers from around the world.
Posters can cover preliminary or exploratory work within DTPI research, report smaller projects or results not mature enough for a full paper, or present any other research that would generate discussion and benefit from this open forum. Posters are encouraged in themes relevant to DTPI research including, but not limited to, the conference topic areas.
Thought purposely to encourage networking and give as many researchers as possible the opportunity to share the state of the art of their activities, Poster Session participation requires only a short-abstract submission. The abstract will not be subject to a peer review process but, however, to a rigorous quality/relevance check. Most importantly, any copyright to the abstract will be retained by authors (or their employer) and the abstract will not be published on IEEE Xplore. This allows authors to submit their work and take advantage from the Poster Session opportunity without hindering the future publication on regular conference sessions or journals.
IMPORTANT: to give more visibility to Posters and related activities, after the acceptance, authors will be required to upload the pdf of the Poster and one video lasting 5 minutes summarizing the Poster activities, to use for the virtual attendees and to share on the IEEE Council of RFID video channel.
Authors of accepted papers in the regular conference track who want to disseminate even more their result are encouraged to submit the abstract of their paper to merit consideration for the poster track.
Poster Submission Deadline: 18 September 2022
Notification of acceptance: 1 October 2022
Poster in pdf format + 5-minute Video
Conference: 26-28 October 2022
- Poster submissions should be in an extended abstract describing the technology, the originality, and the relevance to IEEE DTPI 2022. Abstracts should be no more than 1 page. A specific template will be provided shortly.
- The abstract must be submitted through the EDAS system (link to be provided shortly)
- A short summary (100 words or less) of the poster should be entered while submitting the poster in EDAS. This summary will be included in the Conference Program and published in the conference website.
Information for Authors
- All accepted posters will be considered for the best poster award to be determined by conference attendees.
- Submissions will not be subject to a peer review process. Decisions will be made based on relevance to the conference theme after a review led by the Poster Chair.
- Submissions will not be published on IEEE Xplore.
- For In-person Attendance: Authors of accepted poster entries are required to print their own poster and bring it to the conference venue. Accepted posters will be provided with a dedicated display area (maximum poster size will be provided shortly) and will be scheduled for presentation during the conference.
- For Virtual Attendance: Authors of accepted posters are required to present a digital version of their poster at the virtual poster session.
- The poster presenter must be an author of the poster and that author must be registered for the conference based on their IEEE membership status: Member, Life/Retired/Student, or Non-Member.
- Note: Once an author of an accepted paper has registered for the conference at the full member or non-member fee, it is not necessary to register again for one accepted poster.
- Authors of accepted posters must fill out the poster session authorization form, which is provided in the acceptance email.
- A list of accepted poster titles, author names and affiliations, and a short poster summary will be listed in the Conference Program which will be distributed to all attendees.
- Abstracts of accepted posters will be included in the IEEE DTPI 2022 digital conference proceedings.